OUNC Enforcement Actions
To date, the Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) has enforced hundreds of violations of Oregon’s excavation laws. Click here for more information about the complaint process.
Visit http://apps.puc.state.or.us/edockets/search.asp for the OPUC’s eDocket system to search notification complaints. In order to search for information regarding violations of Oregon’s excavation law, the following criteria must be selected.
- The “Search Dockets” button must be selected. It is automatically selected for you as well as the “Search Only Open Dockets”.
- Tip: To view all records the “Search Only Open Dockets” check box needs to be UNCHECKED.
- From the “Category” drop down menu, select “Notification Center Complaints”.
- The “Company” drop down menu is not a required field. You may refine your search with a date range selection.
- Click on the submit button.