date, the Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) has enforced
over 70 violations of Oregon's excavation laws. Click here for
more information about the enforcement
process and for a downloadable Request
for Administrative Action (RAA).
for the OPUC's eDocket system to search notification complaints.
In order to search for information regarding violations of Oregon's excavation law, the following criteria must be selected.
- The "Search Dockets" button must be selected. It is automatically selected for you as well as the "Search Only Open Dockets".
- Tip: To view all records the "Search Only Open Dockets" check box needs to be UNCHECKED.
- From the "Category" drop down menu, select "Notification Center Complaints".
- The "Company" drop down menu is not a required field. You may refine your search with a date range selection.
- Click on the submit button.
Visit They Did...What?
pictures and descriptions of damages to underground facilities
caused by failure to follow excavation laws.
Complaint Tracking Reports
Download Adobe Acrobat PDF file versions below.You need the free Adobe Reader to view pdf files.
If you don't already have it, click here to download it.
Complaint Tracking Report January 2005
Complaint Tracking Report December 2004
Complaint Tracking Report November 2004
Complaint Tracking Report September 2004
Complaint Tracking Report August 2004
Complaint Tracking Report July 2004